February 4th 2009
- Mere Rhetoric - Israeli Missile Defense Group Emphasizes Need, Technological Feasibility Of Anti-Missile Systems
- Right Truth - God’s Will
- Joshuapundit - Obama: ” Screw Kentucky”
- The Colossus of Rhodey - Lawyer: OK for prez to ditch Constitution if he’s “popular”
- The Provocateur - President Obama and Executive Power
- The Razor - Musings over Forms and Schedules
- Rhymes With Right - My Stimulus Proposal
- The Glittering Eye - Three Thoughts About the Obama Administration
- Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Calling All Conservative Attorneys!
- Bookworm Room - What a cigarette will tell you about a man
- Soccer Dad - The no-state solution
- Submitted By: Mere Rhetoric – MEF Policy Forum - Obama and a Settlements Freeze
- Submitted By: Right Truth – Chesler Chronicles at Pajamas Media - Octuplets: A Frankenstinian Moment in Modern Obstetrics
- Submitted By: Joshuapundit – Judea Pearl, Wall Street Journal - Daniel Pearl & the Normalization of Evil
- Submitted By: The Colossus of Rhodey – City Journal - The DNA of Politics
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Wall Street Journal - Daniel Pearl and the Normalization of Evil
- Submitted By: The Razor – Middle East Strategy At Harvard - Behind the Blow-out at Davos
- Submitted By: Rhymes With Right – The Anchoress - More Ice Storm & More
- Submitted By: The Glittering Eye – Right Wing Nut House - IF GOVERNMENT MAKES LIFE EASIER, DOES THAT MAKE IT BETTER?
- Submitted By: Cheat-Seeking Missiles – Israel National News - Letter to Gaza Citizen: I Am the Soldier Who Slept in Your Home
- Submitted By: Bookworm Room – Crossing the Rubicon - I am the soldier who slept in your home — must read
- Submitted By: Soccer Dad – Yaacov Lozowick’s Ruminations - Generational Rage
Posted in Watcher's Council | No Comments yet » | |
Leave a Reply
[The "Comment Box" is WYSIWYG except that you have to double space between paragraphs!
Type it the way you want it to look -- Just remember to double up those line spaces.]
You must be logged in to post a comment.